AdSense

Friday 15 November 2013

Mtn Lucky Free Calls

 

I don't know if this is a tweak but i have been making unimaginable calls on my mtn line free of charge since morning. This is funny but unique tweak , i tried it and it worked on one of my sim but doesn't work on the other.

What you need to do is just to migrate to pulse by dialing *406#. 0 naira will be deducted from your account and you can then make calls to mtn to mtn line.

Will this work on my sim?
Like i said, it worked on one of my sim but doesn't work on the other. So try your luck perhaps you might be lucky to get it working.

Please note, just make sure you have #0.0 before you migrate


Hope this information helps?
If it works for you, don't forget to comment here and remember to share with your friends and families/like us on facebook. You can also subscribe via-email and be sure to get regular updates day by day. Have fun.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks bro, this rocks like mad. i have called some of my friends for free with 0 naira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. am in south africa how do i do it

    ReplyDelete