Tuesday, 23 July 2013
How To Use MTN Blackberry Plans On Android Phones Using DroidVPN
Are you an Android user? Did you subscribe to the MTN Balckberry subscription and you notice that is no more working on your Android device? This post has made easy for you to continue enjoying your MTN blackberry subscription on your Android device. Without much talk, just follow the below procedure to get it done.
How To Browse With Your MTN Blackberry Subscription on Android
1} Visit Google play store and download tun.koinstaller
2} Run the tun.ko and check the highlighted boxes then click install
3} The tun.ko would connect to the internet to download the modules for your Android phone; meaning your phone must be connected to the internet before doing this.
Once you are done with the above, complete the steps below.
1. Download DroidVPN App from Google play.
2. Then register an account from their site at http://droidvpn.com/signup.php, you will use the account you registered to sign into your DroidVPN app.
3. Now open the DroidVPN and click on Settings, click on Connection Protocol and select ICMP
4. Make sure your MTN blackberry plan is active with blackberry.net as the apn
5. Open DroidVPN and connect, it will give you two servers you can use for free.
6. Once it's connected, minimize it and open your browser or any internet enabled app and connect.
NOTE: You can't use more than 100mb per day worth of data on DroidVPN because you are a free registered user or better still upgrade to premium user so to use it unlimited!! And this only works for Rooted Androids. If your Android phone is not rooted, it won't work for you.
Feel free to share/like this post with your friends and you can also use this DroidVPN to give your PC and other device internet acess from your phone via ''USB Tether'', Bluetooth Tethering and Wifi hostpot. which i will explain in my future posts, so, Subscribe Now, if you don't want to miss the tips.